Eggs contains a good amount of nutrients you need to kick start your day. Eggs contain amino acids which are very essential to our health. Each egg is pack with 6g of protein or more(depending on the type of eggs you get). Eggs also contains no sugar or crabs, which you mean you are taking in healthy nutrients without the bad! They are prices around $2 per dozen, which make them really cheap. You can also boil them the night before so you don’t have to do it in the morning. Cheap and Fast!
Steps to Prepare
1. Fill pot with water and boil
2. Gentle place the eggs inside and close the lid.
3. Boil for 15mins on high.
4. Replace with cold water after finish boiling.
5. Gentle crack and peel the shell off
6. Store in fridge. Ready to eat on the go!
You can find eggs almost everywhere! Just go to your local store or market and pick up a dozen of them for $2 and give it a try. You will thank me later!