An interview is where the real decision making comes down for the employer. This is where they not only get to learn more about you, but they also get to gauge everything about you such as posture and professionalism. You could be the smartest person alive but if you are terrible at communicating you could lose the job. Here are some tips on how to survive an interview:
- Make eye contact with the interviewer
- Introduce yourself with a firm, standing handshake
- Sit straight up, no slouching.
- Do not lie, they will find out eventually
- Get to the point, do not go on tangents and mumble on about something they do not care to hear