- George Corser – Weight Loss – How you can lose 50 lbs in 5 months, and keep it off. I personally lost 55 lbs and have kept it off over 1 year (so far). Categories: Health. Tags: weight loss, food addiction.
Students: Section 70
- Clyde Anderson – Worrying Less – We all have struggles in life, some just aren’t worth worrying about! Categories: Health, Life Advice, Mental Health, Wellness
- Pedro Baccarin
- Alexander Beasecker – Being a better person – Ways to help make yourself a better person. Blogs: Helping Charities, Being Respectful, Listening. Categories: Community, Wellness Tags: Humans, Relationships, Society
- Griffin Bovee – Buying a Used Car
- Jacob Bowman
- Terry Chen Cheap Fast Breakfast – As a college student finding time and money for breakfast can be hard, so I find a way to make it simple! Categories: Breakfast, Health Tags: Timesaving, Cheap, Food
- Lucas Easter
- Joshua Groeschen – Duct Tape – What are ten interesting (legal) ways to use duct tape? Categories: DIY. Tags: Duct Tape, Tutorial, Wallet
- Tajbid Hasib – Stopped By Cop? – What are your rights when stopped by a cop? Blog Posts: How to talk to cops, Police Stop While Driving – Questions, Police Stop on the Street – Questions. Categories: law enforcement. Tags: police interaction, police stop, pulled over, law.
- Cecilia Hentkowski – Page: Protecting Against Unlawful Seizure of Your Cellphone , Posts: What to know regarding your digital devices when encountering law enforcement, Court Cases and Digital Devices, Why you should comply with law enforcement even when they are wrong
- Drake Herman – Getting Better Credit – Improving your credit score and dealing with troublesome debt.
Blog Posts: Going From No Credit to Good Credit, How to Improve Bad Credit, Maintaining Your Credit
Categories: Money Tags: advice, Money, Finance
- Breanna Howey- Effective Weight Loss – Effective and healthy ways to lose weight. Blog Posts: Eat More Vegetables, Eat Less Sugar, Eat When Hungry Categories: Health, Wellness Tags: Diet, Food, Health, Weight Loss
- Daniel Keiffer – Renters Insurance – Explanation of renters insurance and why investing in it would be beneficial.
- Taylor Keit
- Joseph Klawinski- Common Scams – A few common scams and ways in which to avoid them. Tags: Advice, Technology, Safety
- Kolton Kovac – Student Loans – An understanding of putting oneself into debt in hopes of having a better life as the long term goal. Blog Posts: How Student Loans Work, Subsidized vs. Unsubsidized Loans, Paying off Student Loans Categories: Education, Money Tags: Finances, Life
- Ann Krause – Raising Children Cost – The Prices on average it takes to raise a child in America. Blog Posts: Raising Children ,CostsYounger Years , After 17
- Collin Krygier – Create Professional Pictures. Blog posts: Editing Softwares, Image Comparisons, and Professional vs Amateur. Category : Photography Tags: Editing, Photography, Professional, Composition
- Travis Lange – DIY Home Repairs – Tutorials on how to fix common problems that may occur to one’s home. Blog Posts: Clogged Drain, Stained Ceiling, Dried Lawn. Categories: DIY. Tags: Budget, Home, Saving, Wallet.
- Joshua Mercier – Budgeting 101 – Tips and advice on how to budget your money. Blog Posts: 7 Steps to Create Your Budget, Budget Worksheet, The 50/30/20 Budget Categories: Money Tags: Finances, Saving, Budget
- Ryan Muntz
- Michael Neilson – Picking a Cat – The method for finding and picking out a cat correctly
- Brandyn Riddle – How to get a job – Tips on how to improve you chances at receiving that position. Categories: Professional Development. Tags: Money, Business
- Joshua Schmidt – Attracting a Mate Advice on how to attract a mate. Categories: Dating Tags: Advice, Dating
- Joshua Schwier
- Gage Siler – Finding Your Calling – Tips/tricks/advice on how to pick your life path or find somthing you enjoy. Blogs: Break the Loop, Take Advice from the Past, Avoid Distractions. Categories: Life Advice. Tags: Advice, Life, Mental Health
- Logan Strickland – Living Life Fully – Understanding how you can manage yourself in order to get the most out of your life. Blogs: Understanding Failure, Planning Ahead, Mindful Self Care. Categories: Health. Tags: Life, Self Care
- Kaden Thompson – Workout Regime – Going to the gym can build your mental strength as well as your physical strength. Blogs: Stretching and Core, Motivation, Working Out. Categories: Strengthening. Tags: Mental Health, Gym, Motivation.
- Tyrell Wheeler – Good Night’s Sleep – The purpose of this site is to discuss different approaches and give tips for a good nights rest. Blogs: Sleeping Environment, Late Night Munches, Sleep Schedule. Categories: Sleep, Health. Tags: Wellness, Sleep, Health
- Danny Whitmore – Weird Laws of 3 different stats: Colorado, Michigan, and New York
- Kyle Willour- Financial Advice- The purpose of this page is to offer financial advice to the average, every day person. Blog Posts: Investment Vehicles Explained Simply, How to Budget Yourself, Types of Home Loans. Categories: Money. Tags: Finances, Investing, Saving
Students: Section 71
- Hawra Alzurayqi – Good Night’s Sleep – How to get good night’s sleep. Blog Posts: Sleep-Wake Cycle, Eat and Drink, and Your Sleep Environment. Categories: Healthy.Sleep. Tags: Bedtime, Healthy.Sleep, Sleep.
- Joshua Bacon
- Sarah Bailey – How Dangerous are Recreational Drugs – This provides information on recreational drugs, dangers, benefits, usage, and much more. Categories: Mental Health, Health-1, Health-2 Tags: Mental Health, Life, Society, Health
- Zachary Barkey – Building Better Relationships – How to improve your relationships with friends and family. Categories: Relationships Tags: Humans, Social Media, Society
- Joshua Blaylock
- Brady Falor
- David Fegan
- Douglas Hillman – Reasons to learn a new language, and some ways to do so Learning a New Language
- Matthew Hozeska
- Scotty Jordan – Better person – This will give you tips on how to become a better you!
- Adam Kott – 10 ways to use duct tape, Duct tape boat, Splinter remover, Fly catcher This page will give you links and a short description for each blog post
- David Lubonski – Common Scams – Buying/Selling Online, Phishing, Tourist Scams.
- Anusha Madarapu – Ways to Enjoy Life – This page would discuss the simple scientifically proven ways to live life to the fullest. Blog Posts: Yoga, Sleep More, Travel Categories: Mental HealthTags: Exercise, Relaxation, Friendships
- Gavin Maliskey – How Money Works – How is the value of money determined, Why was money created?, What has been used as money? Categories: Money, Education
- Spencer McDonell
- Kaiden Moore – Rights When Stopped(Kaiden Moore) Rights and advice for when stopped by a police officer. Blog posts: If you feel your rights were violated when stopped by an officer. Pulled over by a police officer In your car? Your Rights when stopped by a police officer Categories: Advice Cars Law Enforcement
- Ricardo Moreira
- Kristina Mullen- Grief Management – Tips on overcoming grief from a loved one’s passing. Categories: Mental Health, Wellness, Health, Life Advice . Tags: Advice, Grief, Health, Self Care, Comfort, Communication .
- Brandon Richardson – Digital Privacy – Tips for maintaining and improving digital privacy in the information era. Blog Posts: Increasing Browser Privacy, Maintaining Mobile Privacy, How to Handle Passwords. Categories:Digital Privacy. Tags: Privacy, Web Browser, Smartphone, Passwords.
- Jordan Roberts – How to Stop Worrying – Steps and methods to overcome worrying.
- Erik Rokita
- Adam Roth – Debt Settlement, How to negotiate and settle credit card debt
- Dylan Rozboril
- Tyler Schneider – 30 Human Rights – The 30 Human Rights declared by the UN. Blog posts: 1, 2 ,3
- Frederich Schulz- Mental Health- What is mental health, How to Recover, Myths + Facts.
- Corban Seal – How to Stop Worrying – Methods to help reduce the time you spend worrying and help you relax yourself for an overall better life experience.
- Morgan Simmons – How to Vote – Introduction on how to vote in the United States Categories: Voting Tags: Voting, Information
- Bailey Steele – Budgeting Money – Tips for creating and maintaining a budget. Blogs: Basics of a Budget, Tracking Your Budget, Saving Money.
Tags: Money, Advice, Information, Saving, Budget
- Huan-Chen Su
- Dylan Walter – General First Aid– introduction to some basic first aid for common injuries. Blog Posts: Burns, Fractures, Nose Bleeds Categories: Emergency Readiness, Health Tags: Health, Information
The topics above were taken from or inspired by the video below. We offer our contributions in an effort to make school better (by offering these topics) thereby making it more advantageous to stay in school.